Tuesday, June 28, 2011

crochet crazyy

I have been hooked to crochet like crazy! It might sound like an old lady's hobby but trust me its soo much fun and I find it therapeutic. I dont know how long I can continue with this new craft coz hubby dearest is not soo happy!! Anyway I really like crochet blankets and I decided to make one (yes, I am very ambitious) and its not very hard just a bit time consuming as i need approximately 150 blanket squares before i can sew them together and I have only made about 40 so far and it has taken up over a month... SO i MIGHT end up with a cushion or a throw for the couch :p
I am sharing some of my inspirations for the project, really love what people have created and i hope my blanket turns out like these LOVELY THINGS..





will share  my own work soon...

3 comments:

  1. this looks great,seems you are putting in alot of effort and time in your crochet project Neha, good luck and looking forward to see your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The projects look beautiful... You have some wonderful products listed at Holii... All the very best !!

    ReplyDelete